Our service is a recognised Universal Access provider and will support your child’s pre-school education and learning. Our high quality program is lead by a fully-qualified Early Childhood Teacher, who programs using the National Early Years Learning Framework.
Universal Access is a program administered by the Department of Education and Child Development to provide early childhood education to all children in the year before they begin school.
Our Universal Access Kindergarten/Preschool provides flexible session options to cater for families needs, and adheres to the same requirements as a stand-alone DECD kindergarten/preschool. Children are eligible for 4 sessions per week under the Universal Access to Early Childhood Education policy.
Learning in our Universal Access Program
- We recognise that children are central to our philosophy and that positive relationships are built on a sense of belonging and secure attachments.
- We are sensitive to the needs of all families ensuring that home cultures are valued.
- Our philosophy is based on creating positive experiences in a safe and nurturing environment.
- We use the curriculum to create a learning program in partnership with families to build on children’s interests and abilities.
- We believe that children have a right to positive experiences throughout childhood. Our kindergarten/preschool program provides a safe and nurturing environment for children and families; providing supportive services that meet the needs of children, families and the community.